Friday, May 29, 2009

Affliction's Poster Is Crap

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that a company who designs ugly t-shirts would also make ugly event posters. Somehow, it still does. Look at this load of crap. The cheesy flags in the background, the goofy pictures of them holding their arms up (Fedor's doesn't even look real), the two-tone Affliction logo, the dual theme for an event called "Trilogy", and of course Ben Rothwell getting his name on the poster. As usual, Affliction does not disappoint.

(Click on image for a bigger version of a load of crap)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.afflictionCLOTHING.com

Anonymous said...

Should be a kick ass fight though. I've never bought an Affliction PPV before, but I'll probably buy this one if I can't find it at a bar.

Anonymous said...

Is that Tom Cruise on the right?

Anonymous said...

Barnett looks like he smelled the load of the crap in the pic.