Friday, April 24, 2009

DREAM.9 Looks Sick

Yesterday DREAM announced Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza and Jason "Mayhem" Miller would be fighting at DREAM.9 and I instantly thought, "I need to do a Live Blog for that." Then today I wake up and they add JZ Cavalvante vs Tatsuya Kawajiri. This has the makings of a crazy event and I haven't even mentioned the 2nd Round of the Featherweight Grand Prix, which is sure to feature some classic fights. And, and, there is still the chance Gegard Mousasi faces Rameau Sokoudjou. If you are mainly a UFC fan, these names might not seem like a big deal. For anyone who does closely follow MMA outside of the USA, you just crapped your pants.

I'm beginning to think DREAM is auditioning for the services of Fedor and wants to prove their dedication to putting on huge shows.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I've seen a couple of JZ's fight on youtube. They were probably old fights, and knowing nothing about the other guy, hope he wins.

There wouldn't happen to be a internet spot to watch this or a channel that features it would there.