Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Toughest Decision Ever

"My boss is Mr. Bernie Profato from Ohio. After that fight we had a quick debriefing next to the cage. He asked me a bunch of questions and I answered all of them. He asked me if I was good to go for the main event and I said, Yes Sir. He has the power to remove me but he didn’t. He could have put in Big Dan. We talked after the event and everything seemed fine.” - Yves Lavigne

Wow, so there was actually a moment when the executive director of the Ohio State Athletic Commission had to decide between Lavigne, who almost got Pete Sell killed, and Dan Miragliotta, who can best be described as the worst referee on the planet? That's like choosing between herpes or genital warts. I'm surprised Bernie Profato didn't have a seizure from the mental strain.

No comments: