Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In Case You're Wondering

The alternative to all the "Grease" talk is I post about UFC Fight Night 17. I'm not sure if "Danzig Likes Broccoli" would interest you guys as much. But hey, if that's what you want, just say so.

(I've decided to do a Live Blog for this show, despite its awful lineup. My thinking is I'll have plenty of material to make fun of between the awful lineup of fights and the fact there is a high likelihood Hulk Hogan will be in attendance.)

UFC Fight Night 17
February 7, 2009
Tampa, FL

Joe Lauzon vs Jeremy Stephens
Cain Velasquez vs Denis Stojnic
Mac Danzig vs Josh Neer
Anthony Johnson vs Luigi Fioravanti
Dan Miller vs Jake Rosholt
Kurt Pellegrino vs Rob Emerson
Rich Clementi vs Gleison Tibau
Nick Catone vs Derek Downey
Matt Riddle vs Steve Bruno
Matt Grice vs Matt Veach

1 comment:

Guilherme said...

The last TUF Finale ended up being pretty good... maybe this card will be fine too!