Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hughes on GSP


Matt Hughes has some more to say about Georges St-Pierre's slick demeanor.
I usually don’t do this, but I will this time. When I talk about a topic one week, it usually doesn’t get brought up again. I think a lot of people need to go back and reread last week’s blog, including GSP. At no point did I accuse Georges of putting grease on himself. All I said was that he felt slick. I’ve wrestled over a thousand matches, fought 50 opponents, all I’ve ever done in life is wrestle and compete with other people. With all that experience, do you think I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between sweat and something else? Last week when I got to Florida, I was in the elevator with Robbie, I said “Robbie did you hear about GSP?” He said, “No, I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I then said that BJ accused him of being slippery, Robbie looked right up at me and said, “That’s what you said after Anaheim.” Also, I’ve had several people close to me around my town who have come up to me and said the same thing. I’ve nothing against GSP, I even think he’s somewhat a likable guy. Some people are trying to say that I’m making this personal and that’s just not true at all. The reason I didn’t bring this up before was because I didn’t know there was anything to him being slick. With all the other guys coming out and saying the same thing, I just wanted to be true to myself, and to everybody else, and say that there could be some validity there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So just a quick question for you. Just who are you? I know there has been another blog started about you. I am a fan of most of your articles. Just curious.

chappyd said...

is this true?

i bet he started it.

lionit said...

On Yardbarker an old lady is angry at him.

I don't understand her post.

chappyd said...

she needs a cock in her life.

Anonymous said...

I dont wanna ever think about a cock and her ever again.

Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone practice leg kicks on a banana bag, when a dead horse works just as well?