Friday, December 26, 2008

UFC 92 Live Results

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE RESULTS


I've been pretty sick all week, but I wanted to let everyone know I will be doing UFC 92 Live Results tomorrow night. Live Coverage will kick off around 8pm ET. The PPV starts at 10pm ET and that's when the full Live Results will begin flowing.

In addition, I'll be posting my UFC 92 Preview and Predictions tomorrow, along with a special article about the history between Wanderlei Silva and Quinton Jackson (it's very long).

By the way, I'll be high on Nyquil during the Live Blog, which should make for an extra fun experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only is that illegal, but Firefox says that site is an attack site that is trying to install something on my computer. Not recommended.

Brian Elliott said...

You can watch free live streaming of UFC 92 The Ultimate 2008 at my website.