Saturday, November 22, 2008

Strikeforce "Destruction" Results

With EliteXC gone, I've started watching a lot more Strikeforce. They have carved out a nice little niche for themselves and could be ready to take a step up in 2009. I know all the talk has been about Gina Carano signing with the WEC, but I'd rather see her fight for Strikeforce. She would make a great addition and help take Strikeforce to the next level. Something about Carano fighting in the WEC bothers me. It seems like a slap in the face and I hope she does not consider it.

Luke Stewart vs Joe Riggs
-Riggs Wins by 2nd Round TKO
Kim Couture vs Lina Kvokov
-Couture Wins by 1st Round TKO
Yves Edwards vs Duane Ludwig
-Ludwig Wins by Unanimous Decision
Renato Sobral vs Bobby Southworth (LH Champ)
-Sobral Wins by TKO Due to Cut
Terry Martin vs Scott Smith
-Smith Wins by 1st Round TKO

No comments: