Thursday, September 25, 2008

UFC Fight for the Troops

There have been a slew of fights added to the card in recent days, so I wanted to give you the rundown. These fights have not been confirmed by the UFC yet. It is always possible a late change can happen. At this point the Koscheck/Yoshida bout is the main event. I have heard there is another fight lined up for the main event, but it is not a done deal. Hopefully it gets finalized, because it will be a good one, especially for a Spike show.

Josh Koscheck vs Yoshiyuki Yoshida
Frankie Edgar vs Matt Wiman
Mike Swick vs Jonathan Goulet
Luigi Fioravanti vs Brodie Farber
Eddie Sanchez vs Justin McCully
Tim Credeur vs Nate Loughran
Ben Saunders vs Brandon Wolff
Dale Hartt vs Corey Hill

1 comment:

mextex said...

I don't like this card. Koscheck has never been a fighter I am a fan of. I hope a main event is announced.