Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank You to the Readers

Last night we had the most page views ever for this two week old site. I know in the future things are only going to continue to get better, but for right now I am pumped about how many people were on last night reading the live results. Thank you for visiting and supporting the sponsor ads. I appreciate every single one of you.

Just to give you an idea of how well things went. If you type "Affliction Live Results" into Google, Rear Naked News is the first result. That's simply incredible to me. Never would I have thought something like that would have been possible two weeks into this.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

GHKing92 said...

No, thank you for updating so much. This site was way ahead of all the others with updates about what was happening at Affliction.

Keep it up!