Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Josh Barnett Thinks He and Fedor Will Get To Fight

"I don't have any idea of a timeline, but with Affliction bringing us to the same place and committing to doing a quality show, I think that presents that opportunity and brings it to the forefront." - Josh Barnett in regards to a future fight with Fedor Emelianenko

This was Josh Barnett's answer to whether he feels a fight between him and Fedor will happen on a future Affliction card. That sounds pretty damn positive to me. I have not been as high on Affliction's first set of matches as some, who have called it the greatest collection of MMA fighters ever on the same card. I think that is an overstatement, but if they can somehow get Fedor and Barnett in the ring together, it might cause Dana White to go impotent.

No comments: